Impact is the core of what we do. Yet we often struggle to understand how to communicate it effectively and how to design programs, strategies or approaches to have deeper,
Impact is the core of what we do. Yet we often struggle to understand how to communicate it effectively and how to design programs, strategies or approaches to have deeper, enduring impact.
As the pace of change in the not-for-profit sector increases, the funding equation alters and the need for new solutions to tackle complex social issues grows, we need to be more focused on the impact we are having.
This Impact-Led Design Masterclass draws on over 20 years experience of designing innovative approaches to social change and will provide you with cutting edge theory and practice on how to build a high performing impact focused organisation. Moving beyond measurement, impact-led design assists the not-for-profit sector, government and philanthropy to solve problems, develop innovative approaches, improve outcomes and become more future ready.
Who is this for?
The course will be invaluable to:
- CEOs and senior executives driving strategic planning and organisational change
- Impact practitioners looking to move beyond measurement and integrate impact into the culture of their organisation
- Staff working on service redesign or development, aiming to understanding how to improve the outcomes they are delivering
- Fundraising executives and staff looking to improve their approach to fundraising, tendering and funding applications
About the masterclass
The masterclass is an interactive mixture of latest theory, practice and case studies designed to build participants understanding of and skill in impact-led design. The participants in this course will learn about:
- The trends and pressures driving an increased focus on impact and how to become more future ready
- The building blocks and process of impact-led design, including co-design principles
- How to develop an impact-led strategy that embeds impact into the fabric of your organisation and ignites the passion and purpose of your staff
- How to design for enduring impact to ensure that change sticks
- How to redesign or develop and fundraise for new services with impact at the core
- AUS$495 + GST
(Monday) 9:15 am - 4:30 pm AEST
Local Community Services Association (LCSA)
Suite 401, Level 4 52-58 William Street Woolloomooloo, NSW 2000 Australia
Think Impactross@thinkimpact.com.au Level 1, 21-27 Somerset Place Melbourne CBD VIC 3000 Australia
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.