SOCIAL RETURN ON INVESTMENT (SROI) PRACTITIONER TRAINING: BUCHAREST
Where:HOTEL IBIS, Calea Grivitei nr.143, BUCHAREST , Romania
When:9th October 2017 until 10 Oct 2017 — from 12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
Would you like to better understand the social impact of your organisation?
Social Return on Investment (SROI) is an internationally recognised approach for valuing social, economic and environmental outcomes. This is the second SROI Practitioner Training organized in conjunction with CSR BootIQ. By running these training courses together we aim at building a stronger and empowered community of professionals dedicated to accurate measurement of project results and impact.
This two-day SROI training course is delivered by leading SROI practitioner, Jeremy Nicholls, CEO of Social Value International.
On completion of this training participants will be able to:
- Take the next step to becoming an accredited SROI practitioner
- Better understand how to measure and value social impact
- Calculate an SROI ratio showing the contribution your organisation or program is making in the social sector, relative to the investment made to generate the impact.
The topics covered during the SROI Practitioner Training:
- Introduction to SROI
- The principles that SROI is based on
- The questions that SROI answers to
- SROI appliance on real life situations
- Additional resources
At the end of the training, the participants will receive:
- A certificate of attendance issued by Social Value UK, useful mainly to those willing to become certified SROI practitioners;
- Training manual (printed);
- Training slides (printed and pdf).