13th EVPA Annual Conference – Guiding Lights
Where:Sentralen, Storgata 28A, Oslo 0184 , Norway
When:9th November 2017 until 10 Nov 2017 — from 12:00 AM to 11:59 PM
We invite you to join us for the 13th EVPA Annual Conference – Guiding Lights to create the space to reflect on the work we do, to share ideas, stories and best practices!
This year we meet in beautiful Oslo, Norway thanks to the generous support of FERD and their partners.
Between November 9th and 10th we will exchange ideas, lessons learnt and be inspired by a variety of actors in venture philanthropy and social investment (VP/SI) and showcasing the Nordic model.
This year we have grouped our sessions into three streams:
- General – These sessions are open to the entire community, and will tackle initiatives, developments, and other key issues for the sector.
- Exploring – If you are new to the sector or to a particular topic, this is the perfect starting point.
- Experts (contributors only) – special breakout sessions for experienced practitioners to debate on specific issues.
More details about the programme are coming soon!
Register by August 31st and take advantage of the early bird rates!
- If you are an EVPA member, please register here;
- If you are not a member yet, please register here. Please check out our website to find out how you can benefit from our membership.
- EVPA members paying 2800 EUR membership fee – 1.5 free tickets if registered before August 31st;
- EVPA members paying 1400 EUR membership fee – 1 free tickets if registered before August 31st;
- EVPA members registered after August 31st – 900 EUR;
- Non-members registered before August 31st – 900 EUR;
- Non-members registered after August 31st – 1100 EUR.
Contact for more info