Impact Management Seminar, Oakland, CA
Where:Impact Hub Oakland, 2323 Broadway, Oakland 94612, United States
When:7th May 2018 — from 12:00 PM to 2:00 PM
Accounting for what matters
Social Value US is offering a two-hour Seminar about how to measure and grow the social and environmental value of YOUR company, initiative, or program. This Seminar is specifically for for-profit companies, from start-ups to social enterprises – we will be hosting another Seminar this summer tailored for non-profit organizations.
This workshop is for you if you want to:
- assure investors you can deliver impact
- differentiate yourself from your competitors
- gain a recruiting advantage
- build morale and improve team performance
- improve mission-alignment across staff
- learn about the history of and trends in social value accounting and impact management
- …and more!
Join us online for $60 or in person for $100.
For more information or to book a place, visit Eventbrite.