Responsible Business Summit Europe 2018
Where:Hilton London Bankside, 2-8 Great Suffolk Street, London SE1 0UG, United Kingdom
When:13th June 2018 until 14 Jun 2018 — from 12:00 AM to 11:59 PM
It’s more important than ever that businesses to come together to effect positive change to deliver the SDGs and more. For the past 16 years The Responsible Business Summit has served as the world’s leading event and epicentre for CEOs and business professionals driving sustainable business strategies.
This year’s event will tackle the critical issues within responsible business. Through focussed best-practice-lead debates over 600 business leaders and senior sustainability & communications executives will focus on transforming your business so it is fit for a digital, responsible world. Some of the sessions taking place at #RBSEU include:
- Transformational Change Keynote: Hear how innovative companies are transforming their business so that it’s fit for a more sustainable and responsible future. With the CEO, Barclays Germany and the President, VF Corporation EMEA
- The Digital Revolution: Discover how forward-looking businesses are driving a digital-first mind-set throughout their culture and operations to deliver social customer care and impact. With Comcast, UCB Biopharma and AXA Retail
- Taking the lead on tackling climate change: The impacts of climate change offer both risks and opportunities to supply chains. Hear how businesses are re-developing their supply chains so that they are fit for business in 10-20 years’ time with the Chairman, L’Oréal
- SDG Keynote: Understand how leading global businesses are using the SDGs as a central starting point for their future business strategies with the European Commission
- Empower diversity and inclusion for future leadership with the CEO, Sodexo and Director Strategic Partnership, Advocacy and Communications, UN Women
- In-depth breakout workshops: Join our 2-hour workshops tackling SDG integration, the new TCFD recommendations, partnership models, circular economy and business transformation
For more information, please visit the conference website.
- Corporate £2299
- Service Provider £2599
- Corporate £1999
- Service Provider £2299
NGO/Academic Pass – £1299
Register online here.