Social Impact Management Training
Where:Philanthropy House, Rue Royale 94, Brussels , Belgium
When:19th September 2017 until 20 Sep 2017 — from 12:00 AM to 11:59 PM
Do you want to get learn how to use the data you collect to make decisions on your activities? You are not new to impact measurement, but you need more information to be able to use it?
Or maybe you have an impact measurement system, but you want to improve it in order to manage your portfolio without burdening too much your investees?
Then join EVPA’s second edition of the Social Impact Management Training!
The EVPA’s training course is based on the Social Impact Measurement European Standard.*
Social impact measurement is a fundamental part of the work of each social investor as you need to measure the impact you are generating to better use your resources.
The two-day training is designed to give you the basics of social impact measurement and management, a concrete expertise in using the right tools and to help you navigate the impact management space. During the workshop you will:
– a practical understanding of impact measurement frameworks and their implementation, both at the social enterprise and at the venture philanthropy/social investor level;
– an alignment with the standard impact measurement process agreed upon at the European level;
– an approach to revise your own investments’ impact measurement system, to manage for greater impact;
– a dedicated and exclusive resource pack of guides, templates, and practical examples;
– a new network of peers and like-minded professionals across sectors;
– the EVPA Training Academy participation certificate.
Watch Jeremy Nicholls, CEO of Social Value UK, outlining the importance of impact measurement for the Venture Philantrhopy (VP)/Social Investment sector (SI), the opportunities and practical ways to do impact measurement well.
Who should attend?
This workshop is especially relevant for Venture Philanthropy/Social Investment funders and investors who are considering improving their impact management strategy or interested in getting a better understanding of the challenges in measuring and managing impact. Former participants ranged from grant officers, to philanthropy advisors (banking, family offices, etc…), investment managers, foundations and NGO staff. Please note that our course is limited to a maximum of 25 participants, in order to guarantee interactivity.
Register here – deadline for registrations 4 September 2017!
Training Fees** – Social Impact Management Training – 2017 September Edition
Don’t forget that EVPA members have priority access to trainings and pay 50% of non-members fees.
EVPA Members €800
EVPA offers to its members with strapped resources a limited number of scholarships covering the travel costs and the fee for this course.
Scholarship applications for the 2017 September edition of Social impact Management Training are now open!
To check the requirements and apply for the scholarship, please follow the instructions in the Registration form.
Please note that there are two application rounds for scholarships:
– first round by Monday by 10 July 2017;
– second round by Monday by 28 July 2017.
Only the scholarships that won’t be assigned during the first round will be available for the second round.