SOCIAL RETURN ON INVESTMENT (SROI) PRACTITIONER TRAINING: AUCKLAND
Where:Kotahitanga Room, Level 2, Whanau Centre, 6-8 Pioneer Street, Henderson,, Auckland , New Zealand
When:1st May 2017 until 2 May 2017 — from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Would you like to better understand the social impact of your organisation?
Social Return on Investment (SROI) is an internationally recognised approach for valuing social, economic and environmental outcomes. This two-day SROI training course is delivered by leading SROI practitioner, Simon Faivel of Social Venture Australia and will equip you with introductory SROI skills, covering:
• A step-by-step introduction to the SROI process
• The principles underpinning SROI
• Real life applications and examples to show how your organisation can use SROI to increase your impact
On completion of this training you will be able to:
• Take the next step to becoming an accredited SROI practitioner*
• Better understand how to measure and value social impact
• Calculate an SROI ratio showing the contribution your organisation or program is making in the social sector, relative to the investment made to generate the impact.
$1595 +GST per person for Corporate, Government and Consultants
$1295 +GST per person for Non-for-Profits (Use discount code: nfp2017)
$ 1,595.00 NZD