SROI Practitioner Training, New Orleans
Where:Greater New Orleans Inc, 1100 Poydras St #3475, New Orleans 70163, United States
When:14th May 2018 until 15 May 2018 — from 9:00 AM to 4:30 PM
What does the SROI training course cover?
Day 1 is a practical, step-by-step introduction to the SROI process. We will begin with some theory, but the process is best learnt by trying it, so candidates will learn how to develop an impact map – the heart of the SROI process – and explore appropriate real life examples.
Day 2 covers in depth, more theoretical issues behind SROI including valuation techniques and counterfactuals, as well as discussing examples of best practice at different levels of rigour.
You can expect:
- to gain the knowledge and tools necessary to measure and maximise the social value of your activities
- to be guided through a step-by-step introduction to SROI
- to learn theory and policy background information
- support in developing an impact map based on your own example and not a standard case study
- discussions on best practice at all levels of rigour
- introductions to the range of support services we offer including Social Value Self Assessment Tool and Global Value Exchange
- to be starting your journey towards accreditation if desired
- Corporates – $999 + booking fees
- Non-profits – $799 + booking fees
- Students – $499 + booking fees
You can book online through Eventbrite here.
For more information, email email@example.com