We have over 20 National Networks working to promote The Seven Principles of Social Value, to refine and share practice, and to build a powerful movement of like-minded people to influence policy.
The Networks include individual and organisational members who coordinate a range of activities, including:
- Events and conferences
- SROI practitioner and impact analyst training
- Development and translation of guidance
- Research projects
- Thematic working groups
- Consultancy projects
- Awards and competitions
National Networks can affiliate with Social Value International as either National Member Networks (NMN) or Associate Networks (AN).
What have our Networks been up to?
We will be publishing a Quarterly Bulletin with some information on what our National Member Networks and Associate Networks have been up to.
What is a National Member Network?
These networks are national membership bodies that charge membership fees or are working towards doing so.
- They must be incorporated bodies
- They must be Company Law members of Social Value International
- The must meet the criteria in the Social Value International Membership Agreement
- They are represented on the Social Value International Advisory Council
- They may nominate a candidate to for election to the Social Value International board of trustees
What is an Associate Network?
Associate network are networks or groups of members that are either working towards the formation of a National Member Network or have agreed that building a community of practice or working group, instead of a membership body, is more appropriate.
- They may be unincorporated or incorporated bodies
- They do not have to be Company Law Members of Social Value International
- They must meet the criteria in the Social Value International Social Value Group Memorandum of Understanding
- A representative can join the Social Value International Advisory Council.
- Meet the criteria in the Social Value International Social Value Group Memorandum of Understanding (MoU).
Where are networks being developed?
We are in conversation with members about exploring new National Networks or working with existing networks in:
- South Africa
- United Arab Emirates
How do I join an existing network?
Become a member and we will share your details with your National Network.
Want to find out more about our National Networks? Email us.