We deliver training through Social Value UK, one of our National Networks and a training supplier. Members of Social Value International are often eligible for a discount on training courses, see more below or contact email@example.com for details.
Two Day SROI Practitioner Training
Our practitioner training is our most popular course, is internationally renowned, and has been running for over 7 years. Taking place over two days, it’s a practical and hands-on guide to an SROI analysis. It is also a requirement for those wanting to become an accredited SROI practitioner.
This training is offered both in the UK and internationally.
Introduction to SROI
Our Introduction to SROI sessions are designed for people who would like to know a little more about SROI and how it can help them.
The online sessions are run as three two- hour webinars. Each session can be taken separately, however all three taken in order are a complete introduction to SROI.
We can also run this course as a full day session
We can offer custom-made training sessions and packages covering SROI and other topics around impact measurement and social value.
With our expert team of international trainers and practitioners, we can meet your training needs, from in-house training days to short courses.
Examples of bespoke training sessions include:
- Introduction to Social Value
- SROI practitioner training
- Accountability, measuring, and managing impact and value
- Applying the Seven Principles of Social Value
Some of our previous clients include GIIN, Trafford Housing Trust, Gauge NI, South East Asia Social Entrepreneurs Network, Koç University Social Impact Forum.
Other Support, Resources and Guidance
- Join our international community as a member
- Learn from reports and guides on our Resources Centre
- Sign up to Global Value Exchange, our open source database of values, outcomes, indicators and stakeholders
- Find out how your current evaluation practices adhere to the Principles of Social Value with the Self-Assessment Tool