Social Value Self Assessment Tool
The Social Value Self Assessment Tool is designed to help users judge how well they are measuring and reporting on their social value, in line with the Principles of Social Value.
It was created in collaboration with our members Hall Aitken.
The tool is comprised of a seven stage questionnaire, showing results as a spider chart illustrating areas of strength and areas for improvement.
By using the self assessment tool you can:
- Fully explore the benefits of the Social Value Principles
- Get advice on what to do next
- Get an accurate baseline of how good your social value measurement practices are
- High scoring users can then use their score to guide them towards applying for assurance and accreditation
- Judge your readiness for Social Value Certificate application
The tool provides guidance, support and more advice to people who want to improve the way in which their organisation measures their social value and assesses their service delivery but don’t know where to start. To access the tool, users can create an account and sign up for free here.
We’ve had some great feedback already; Yulia Romaschenko from CAF Russia gave us her views:
Why have you used the self assessment tool?
To check how our SROI process is going and see the potential pitfalls for accreditation.
Has any action been taken as a result of using the Self Assessment Tool?
Yes; we will pay more attention to valuation techniques.
What do you like about the Tool?
It is easy to use and presents the results in a user-friendly way.
Thank you for this tool – it is really useful for those starting to work on SROI.