I am a strategic senior manager with extensive experience gathered through high profile appointments in the public, private and VCSE sectors. I have significance experience in the housing, skills and regeneration sectors where I have led major projects at national, regional and local levels.
I formed TJE Consulting in 2019 to provide a range of strategic management services to support organisations to fulfil their potential. In particular using my experience of social impact and social value to support organisations to maximise their impact.
Further I have a strong commitment to inclusion and working with communities and individuals to help them fulfil their opportunities.
My core skills include:
- Strong strategic evidentially based approach with extensive policy and research skills
- Highly successful track record of securing resources through bidding
- Extensive project management experience of complex multi-disciplinary assignments
- Leadership of multi-disciplinary teams with strong partnership orientation
- Builds strong relationships of trust with partners, stakeholders and colleagues
- Strong communicator who articulates ideas to a broad range of audiences
- Highly developed skills of diplomacy and discretion
- Strong track record of leading successful high-profile strategic projects
- High levels of professional and personal integrity
I am a Board Member of a Housing Association based in Manchester and Chair of Governors at a local high school