We have 24 Networks working to promote The Seven Principles of Social Value, to refine and share practice, and to build a powerful movement of like-minded people to influence policy.
The Networks include individual and organisational members who coordinate a range of activities, including:
- Events and conferences
- SROI practitioner and impact analyst training
- Development and translation of guidance
- Research projects
- Thematic working groups
- Consultancy projects
- Awards and competitions
Networks can affiliate with Social Value International as either Joint Member Networks or Associate Network.
What have our Networks been up to?
We will be publishing a Quarterly Bulletin with some information on what our Joint Member Networks and Associate Networks have been up to.
What is a Joint Member Network?
These networks are membership bodies that charge membership fees or are working towards doing so. Members who join these Networks will automatically receive joint membership both with the Network and with Social Value International!
- They must be incorporated bodies
- They must be Company Law members of Social Value International
- The must meet the criteria in the Social Value International Membership Agreement
- They are represented on the Social Value International Advisory Council
- They may nominate a candidate to for election to the Social Value International board of trustees
What is an Associate Network?
Associate network are networks or groups of members that are either working towards the formation of a Joint Member Network or have agreed that building a community of practice or working group, instead of a membership body, is more appropriate.
- They may be unincorporated or incorporated bodies
- They do not have to be Company Law Members of Social Value International
- They must meet the criteria in the Social Value International Social Value Group Memorandum of Understanding
- A representative can join the Social Value International Advisory Council.
- Meet the criteria in the Social Value International Social Value Group Memorandum of Understanding (MoU).
Where are networks being developed?
We are in conversation with members about exploring new National Networks or working with existing networks in:
If you would be interested in starting a Network in your country or region, please email us.
How do I join an existing network?
To join an existing Associate Network you can Become a member of Social Value International and we will share your details with your local Network. To join an Joint Member Network, you will need to contact the Network directly.
Want to find out more about our Networks? Email us.