Enhance Your Social Value Learning With SVI Practitioner Package.
What Is The SVI Practitioner Package?
Social Value International is now offering a 12-month tailored support programme called The Practitioner Package, available online from anywhere in the world.
The Social Value International Practitioner Package is a dedicated online learning platform that will guide you, step-by-step, through an SROI or Social Impact Report.
The Practitioner Package provides you with the following benefits:
- Bi-Weekly emails to guide you step-by-step through an SROI or Social Impact Report.
- Access to an exclusive collection of template documents including stakeholder surveys, impact/SROI report templates and various planning documents
- Pre-recorded learning videos to help embed your learning
- Exclusive Q&A webinars with the SVI team and Accredited Practitioners
- Access to online forums with other practitioners.
Practitioner Package Modules:
The Practitioner Package learning is divided into 6 modules:
- Module 1: Purpose and Scope of Impact Management.
- Module 2: Identifying Stakeholders and Outcomes.
- Module 3: Measuring the amount of change.
- Module 4: Valuing changes to outcomes.
- Module 5: From Outcomes to Impact: How to avoid overclaiming.
- Module 6: Calculations, Aggregating, Reporting and Embedding.
Who Is The Practitioner Package For?
This package is suitable for practitioners of all levels. Whether you have been on Accredited Social Value and SROI Practitioner Training or not, this online support programme is an ideal way of developing your skillset and embedding Social Value into your work.
The package is ideal for individuals who are working towards individual accreditation with SVI. You can find out more about becoming an Accredited Practitioner here – Please note, we do strongly recommend that you attend the Social Value and SROI Practitioner Training as this will significantly increase your knowledge and skills and is required to achieve Accredited Practitioner Levels 2 and 3.
Equally, if you are already an Accredited Practitioner it provides useful resources and access to continuous professional development.
Join a community of practitioners from all over the world who are developing their practice, and embedding Social Value into their organisations and work.
Please note: The Practitioner Package is only available to current members of Social Value International or current members of one of our Joint Member Networks.
The Practitioner Package costs £100. This fee gives you access to the online platform for a period of 12 months.
The Social Value International Practitioner Package is protected under the creative commons license Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International (CC BY-NC-SA 4.0).
If you would like to use this package commercially you must apply for a license.
See more information here.