Social Value International is member-led. Our members share a common goal: to change the way society accounts for value.
National Networks work to promote the Principles of Social Value, to refine and share practice, and to build a powerful movement of like-minded people to influence policy.
- Managing impact, the conundrum for impact investors (and other funders)
- Q&A: Stephen Smith from IQ Business, founding partners of Social Value Network South Africa
- SVUK in Erasmus+ ROI project to create a digital tool for work-based learning & apprenticeships for European SMEs.
- Taiwan NPO Self-Regulation Alliance have joined Social Value International as Organisational Members
- HAATCH become members of Social Value International
Social Return on Investment, or SROI, is a system of accounting for all of the social and environmental value of your activities. Applying SROI to your work can have a
Social Return on Investment, or SROI, is a system of accounting for all of the social and environmental value of your activities. Applying SROI to your work can have a whole range of benefits – from demonstrating your impact in a clear and transparent way to improving your service delivery, winning contracts and tenders to being accountable to your stakeholders, SROI helps you to maximise the potential of your social value.
Social Value UK’s Social Value & SROI Practitioner Training course is accredited by the Institute of Leadership Management and is delivered by accredited trainers and SROI practitioners. We have been delivering this training course for over seven years to over 1200 people.
Day one is a practical, step-by-step introduction to the SROI process. We will begin with some theory, but the process is best learnt by trying it, so candidates will learn how to develop an impact map and explore appropriate real life examples.
Day two covers in depth, more theoretical issues including valuation techniques and counterfactuals, as well as discussing examples of best practice at different levels of rigour.
- Cost for 2 day training (non-member rate) – £618 + VAT
- Cost for 2 day training (individual member rate) – £525 + VAT (15% membership discount)
- Cost for 2 day training (organisational member rate) – £464 + VAT (25% membership discount)
*VAT may not apply for international attendees
19 (Wednesday) 9:30 am - 20 (Thursday) 4:30 pm
The Abbey Centre
34 Great Smith Street, London SW1P 3BU
EVPA and Social Value UK will use their in-depth knowledge of the practice of social impact measurement and management to help you learn how to maximize the impact you are
EVPA and Social Value UK will use their in-depth knowledge of the practice of social impact measurement and management to help you learn how to maximize the impact you are generating. This course is especially designed to support the funders, venture philanthropy organisations and social investors (VPO/SI) in understanding how to measure and manage impact at the portfolio level.
If you are interested in:
- understanding and measuring the impact you generate
- improving your existing impact measurement system without burdening too much your investees
- learning how to use the data you collect to take relevant decisions on your day-to-day activity and maximaze the use of your resources
and you want to do it by:
- learning through real-life case studies and group work
- discussing openly with experienced practitioners
- sharing challenges and learnings with your peers
…then the Social Impact Measurement and Management Training is the course for you!
- EVPA members – €800
- Non-members – €1600
september 20 (Thursday) - 21 (Friday) CEST
Rue Royale 94, 1000 Bruxelles
The Stone Soup series of conferences "Recipes for Impact" aims at enabling shared knowledge spaces around topics that are strategic in the social field. Organised in different formats such as
The Stone Soup series of conferences “Recipes for Impact” aims at enabling shared knowledge spaces around topics that are strategic in the social field. Organised in different formats such as events, workshops and conferences, Recipes for Impact is addressed to all those actors that want to maximize their positive social impact.
“Manage for Impact”, the first event of the series, will take place on 27-28th September 2018 in Barcelona. This conference will be a dynamic and holistic event focused on best practices in impact management. It will connect providers of diverse impact tools and methods with their potential clients in the public, private and non-profit sector – for the first time at European level.
About this conference
Measuring is a critical element of the Impact Economy – whether you are driving a social impact organization or funding and supporting them, what differentiates impact is the ability to set objectives and measure the changes you generate.
Management is actually using the data you collect from your measurement to actively optimize and improve your performance to achieve greater positive social impact.
This conference is for Social Purpose Organizations (“SPOs”) and investment professionals looking to go beyond impact measurement to impact management.
Impact metrics and methodologies are under constant discussion – it is time to move from simply measuring to managing Impact.
At the conference we will learn how to consolidate | evaluate | optimise | manage for impact
10% discount for Social Value International members.
september 27 (Thursday) - 28 (Friday) CEST
ESADE Business School
Av. de Pedralbes, 60-62, 08034 Barcelona