Social Value International have a range of resources for people at any stage of their social value journey.
See some options below for more information:
- Global Value Exchange – a free online platform that allows users to set up their own projects, start to monitor the social value they are creating, and helps them to manage and increase their social value.
- Social Value Self Assessment Tool – this interactive tool is designed to help users judge how well they are measuring and reporting on their social value, in line with the Principles of Social Value. Set up your account for free here.
- Social Value Library – a searchable database of guidance, case studies, reports and more about social value. If you’d like to upload your own guidance, let us know.
- Webinars – Look up what webinars are upcoming and revisit past ones.
- Social Value Tools and Software – there are a number of software platforms available which help you to measure and manage your social value.
- Events Calendar – events occur every month all over the world, from training to conferences and gatherings, this calendar contains a huge range of places for you to get involved. Let us know if you have an event to add.
- Report Database – over 800 reports on SROI, social value, cost benefit analysis and more. You can search by topic, year and country as well as keyword. Let us know if you have a report to add.
- Newsletter – Sign up to our newsletter to keep up to date with Social Value International, networks worldwide and partner organisations, as well as events occuring all over the world. Read up on backissues too.